Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Coming Soon...Fabric, Patterns and Kits OH MY!

Stay tuned for fabulous pictures of fabrics, patterns and kits that are soon to arrive (if they haven't already). New items are being added almost daily to the site. We're anxiously awaiting the NEW fabrics I ordered at quilt market but until then, stop by the shop and grab some GREAT deals on MODA! Oh, and if you would like to get coupons in your e-mail, sign up for the newsletter OR if you want to get my beautiful bloggy posts in your e-mail sign up for the blog feed! I just added that today and I'm SEW proud of myself! Also, a special announcement coming soon... (might involve a giveaway or two, or three)

Happy Stitches,
Anna

P.S. If you're out there and want to say HI! Please feel free, I LOVE reader comments! Why not tell me what's going on in YOUR quilty life right now? It's nice to know I'm not just talking to an Internet wall.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! Thought I'd say hello. Have I told you that I'm starting my first quilt? I've got the blocks cut, but for some reason I'm scared to cut the sashing... I'm having a mental block about it. Don't know why, but I really need to just do it. I'm making the quilt for my niece, who is due to be born on Dec. 28th!

    I hope you are well! Gonna check out the Moda fabric now!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Looking forward to seeing your new fabric !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding you to my favorites :) Can't wait to see some great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete