Monday, December 6, 2010

Crafty Girls Studio is OPENING SOON


Coming soon to San Antonio, TX in fact, it's already here, I'm just working on finalizing the details for our January Calendar,

Crafty Girls Studio
1100 Broadway Suite #311
San Antonio, TX 78215

Do you want to learn to sew?
Do you want to meet other people who enjoy crafty projects?
Do you need a Crafter's A.D.D. Support group? 

If you are in or around the San Antonio, TX area (or happen to be driving through) please feel free to stop by and get your craft on! Very soon I will have all the new classes posted on the webstore for you to sign up and pay your registration online! Spaces in the classes will be limited to 6 students so be sure to sign up for the newsletter to find out all about new classes and class openings. There is also an open studio option, meaning if you need a BIG place to spread out your project, with irons and cutting boards set up ALL the time, plus a sewing machine for your use while in the studio, then sign up for OPEN sewing time.

This weekend all the artists in the building are opening their studios for the world to see their art! I hope you'll stop by to see some great art and see what's going on in the Crafty Girls Studio! It will be a great chance to sign up for January classes! There will be door prize drawings and a make and take for you!

Think you'd like to attend? Please visit my Meet Up page to RSVP.

Happy Stitches,
Anna


4 comments:

  1. That awesome Anna!! Congrats, that's so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS
    I envy you. I wish so BAD there was something like this close to me.
    I'm sure there is, I just don't know about it
    wish me luck on finding it haha
    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I come visit my in-laws in SAT quite a bit so I'll definitely stop in. What a fabulous idea!

    Flannery @ threesisterz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds awesome! good luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete