Thursday, March 24, 2011

WIP Wednesday, on Thursday


Made this at MY Laptop Cover class on Sunday (decided the shop needed a sample!) It just needs topstitching, I love those little birdies!

Here's a sample that one my best customer's and newest friends is working on. We used a charm pack of City Weekend. I'm calling it Nine Patch Baby! There's an outside white border too. If you like it and would like me to do a SEW ALONG of this pattern, please vote by commenting on this post!



This is the Sugar Pop version of my Oh How Charming! pattern (designed by little ol' me!) which I teach duing my Gotcha Covered Beginning Quilt Class. It just needs a binding and then it's DONE!!! It will be great to finally have a sample of my quilt with fabric I have in the shop!

And here's the Moving Violations quilt from the Rule Breaking Quilts book club (you can join any time!) I'm planning to add a border in that robin's egg blue and a wide border in the Potpourri fabric, which has all the colors of the quilt. Then of course it will need to be quilted and have the binding put on it (oh fun!)
So a lot of works in progress going on over here at Crafty Girls Workshop! Maybe I'll be able to post some progress on them next week.

What are YOU working on?

Happy Stitches,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment