The website will have just about everything you can think of that you would want online as a sewer. There are forums, online advice from industry experts,conversion charts, colour wheels, free patterns and class listings.
There will be interviews with all your favourite designers, quilters, pattern makers and authors. There will be tutorials with me and with other sewers from here and overseas, podcasts and coverage from shows and articles about all manner of exciting things.
In honor of the SEWN Launch Party, I am hosting a GIVEAWAY! Yippee!! Hmm, what should it be this time? How about another charm pack, plus a yard of fabric and a pattern? I think that sounds pretty good, That will be just enough to make an adorable table runner just in time for Christmas. And even better, since I know people have different tastes, I'll give you a choice either:
Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey for Moda (my favorite so far) or
Glace by 3 Sisters for Moda (a very close second.)And remember, I'll add a yard of coordinating fabric and the pattern for a cute table runner. Now I think that's a giveaway that can't be beat!
This giveaway has a pretty loooong time for entering, since the "rules" on Sarah's blog say we will announce the winner on Monday, June 8 (about the time that the SEWN website is set to launch.) Here are some ways you can enter my drawing:
1. Become a follower of this blog.
2. Visit Crafty Girls Workshop and see the cute aprons, pillows, pillowcase kits, and baby items we have for sale (and hopefully buy something but no purchase is necessary.)
3. Comment on this blog to tell me your favorite charm pack (of the two above) and something about yourself.
4. Post about this giveaway on YOUR blog, and add the link in the comment for this blog.
5. If someone visits your blog and comes to this blog and enters and tells me they came here from your blog, I'll give you an extra entry!
Whew, that's a lot to keep track of. Hopefully it will make it extra fun though!
Oh, and I'm not the only one participating in the giveaway madness. Sarah has a ton of links on her blog to all the other people who are helping celebrate her new adventure. So go over there and visit her blog (after you've entered here) to see what else you can enter to win!
Happy Stitches to You,
The Crafty Girls
NOTE: PLEASE PLEASE give me your e-mail address in your comment as well, since I will need to notify the winner by e-mail. Thank you!