Monday, September 7, 2009

The Secret is in The Sauce

I just found this really cool site for networking among bloggers. I've always seen this badge and wondered what it meant and now I get to be part of the Secret! Haha, actually, it's just there to remind you to support you bloggy friends and whenever you see this badge, drop them a comment to say hi! Also, I did this new thing where I subscribed to get e-mail updates of the blog posts so they actually send me the post in e-mail format! I think that's cool because I don't always remember to check out every blog I see, but SITS does some of the research for me and features a blogger and it goes straight to my inbox! Totally cool. Click the badge below to check them out!



Have a crafty day!

Anna

4 comments:

  1. Hey Anna!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I was having a grumpy day, I think. I'm not very crafty, so I'm definitely going to have to check this out!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Anna! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I am following your blog now, and I also have an etsy shop. I have a giveaway in case you didn't see it. I think you should enter :)

    http://tgfmom.blogspot.com/2009/08/end-of-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping by my blog and saying hello. I love "meeting" new people! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of you cute ladys left a comment on being a pink pickle if you really are interested e-mail me and I will give you all the details and the you can decide to join email me at ella.lung@yahoo.com looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete