Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Fabric! Sandi Henderson Meadowsweet

Some new fabrics have arrived and I wanted you all to know, they are posted and waiting for you to stop by and grab some. The fabrics are from Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson! Perfect to chase away the winter blues!

Sweet, isn't it!? Stop by and get it while it lasts! We have 5 yards listed oneach so you can choose a quantity up to that much at checkout, but if you want more than 5 yards, we are happy to accomodate you. Just drop us a line and we'll set up the listing for you! I think these fabrics would be so cute made into skirts or tote bags or quilts. There are so many ideas! That's the update for now.

Happy Stitches to You,

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Those fabrics look so cheery!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from SITS, those fabrics are so bright and cheery! I'm a craftaholic and fabric is my new "drug" of choice. :)

    ReplyDelete