Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PDF Patterns are Here!


Crafty Girls Workshop is teaming up with the extremely talented Denise from Whimsy Couture to bring you a super duper collection of PDF patterns! This means that you can stop by the shop, visit the NEW section under Patterns called Electronic Patterns and see lots of new items! PLUS, when you purchase an ePattern, you will get it in your e-mail within 12 hours of payment! Easy as pie and NO shipping charge! Check out these adorable outfits that Denise has come up with:


The A-line Tunic



The Shirred Top or Dress AND the Double Layer Ruffle Skirt
And that is just a sampling of the patterns I have available, there are 11 in total (for the moment, she's always coming up with something new). So I hope you'll hop over and take a look. I also have THREE coordinating bolts of Make Life from Moda in the shop, and it's marked down to $7.99 a yard as well!

Happy Stitches,

Anna

P.S. Did you notice I added a NEW tab to the top of my blog? It's called Fun Project Links and it's where I'm going to keep a running list of links to great projects around blogland. I hope it will be a good resource for you and for myself. Stay tuned for an interview with Denise coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment