Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Craft Space Organization 2011


Thanks to Tip Nut for compiling ALL these GREAT links for craft space organization! I get inspired just looking at the pictures to the links!

So many of you said in your New Years Resolution comments that you want to get organized this year so hopefully this link to Tip Nut will help you get started. I plan to add more links as I find them and maybe move this to a tab up there at the top. I'd love to see before and after pictures of your reorganization of your crafty space! Remember I have a Flickr group for Crafty Girls Workshop, why not join in and add your pics to inspire us all?

And here are some books and magazines about organizing your crafty space for even more inspiration:

















Happy Stitches,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment