Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Classes + Easy Registration = Happy Craftistas

If you're local to San Antonio great news! I've added links in the sidebar of this blog to ALL the classes for January! Just click the links to see the info and register. If you get my blog posts in your e-mail, you'll have to actually visit the blog to see the links. ;-)

Have you ever felt like you have about 50 irons in the fire that can only hold about 10? I sort of feel like I'm a fondue pot!

I have so much going on right now, between day job, the studio, the website, filling orders, and trying to keep my head on! Thanks for your patience with me and your continued support.

I hope that future blog posts will be more "interesting" including some interviews with pattern designers and more giveaways from my sponsors.

Oh and I'm toying with the idea of an e-class about a Crafty Start Up, so if you can't make it to my class (taught on January 28th) because you're in another STATE or COUNTRY, then you'll have access to the same information. What do you think of that? Do I really NEED another project to do?? When will I ever find time to sew? So many of you have said one of your new year's resolutions is to bump up your Etsy shop and that's what the e-class would help you do.

Don't forget about the giveaway!!

Happy Stitches,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment