Friday, January 7, 2011

ORIGINS Charm Pack Restocked!



I was able to REORDER the Origins Charm packs and they are now in stock ($6.50 each)! Just in time to take advantage of the ORIGINS SALE going on until Saturday (or Sunday). So hop over there RIGHT NOW and grab some charms because they won't last long at this price. PLUS grab some yardage for only $7.00 a yard and I'll refund any over charge of the shipping. And believe me, you'll kick yourself if you don't get that coordinating yardage when you buy the precuts. I speak from experience. I also have so many great patterns that use charms in the shop! Especially some cute quilt patterns and they are PDF so you'll get them in your e-mail within 12 hours of ordering!

Happy Shopping!

Anna

P.S. If you place your order before 4:30pm CST, it might even go out the door today!

No comments:

Post a Comment