Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to my sewing room...

I stopped off in my computer room and got sucked into the Blogosphere!!! And while I was there I also listed the NEW fabric that is arriving tomorrow. So, you can go and check it out on our webstore and order it tonight and the minute it arrives tomorrow, we'll cut it and ship it out to you! It's called Make Life by Sweetwater (produced by Moda). Now, this fabric sort of resembles scrapbook paper because Sweetwater has also designed images for scrapbooking. The funny thing I'm noticing lately is that people who enjoy one usually enjoy the other. They are both creative outlets and I LOVE buying those big stacks of various papers because they coordinate, and when I need to make a quick card for someone, I can just pick a couple of coordinating prints -- I mean papers and whip out a card right away. Sort of like buying a layer cake! Oh, but I digress, look at how CUTE these new fabrics are! (click picture to visit shop)



See the one down in the bottom right hand corner? I LOVE that fabric, it has such cute phrases all over it, things that you can add to the end of the phrase "Make Life..." The name of that fabric is Make Life Silly! Isn't that great!? The blue texture fabric in the middle of the bottom would be perfect made into some cool cotton tops for spring, such as the classic shirt pattern by Favorite Things.

I totally love this pattern and I don't know about where y'all live, but Spring has SPRUNG here, because it has been above 80 degrees the last two days!! Oh, and wouldn't this look cute in that solid blue with a little of the Make Life Bloom (bottom left side) on the cuff or flare of the sleeve? Oh, I think I might have to steal this pattern. Better get one before I get it! By the way, if you hop over to the webstore right now, you'll see on the front page the newly listed items and those include FREEBIRD charm packs!! Yes, they are in and they are REALLY making me anxious for our coordinating bolts arriving next month. Well, that's the shop update for today. I'm going to try to make my way back to my sewing room now. Anyone else get distracted on their way to go and sew something?

Happy Stitches to You,

Anna

4 comments:

  1. I like that shirt pattern! It looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pattern! I am a new follower from Friday Follow and Follow Me Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually just starting to learn to sew. I am hoping I will get lots of inspiration from your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I'm not the only one who gets sucked into the computer while going to do something else! Thanks for joining my little band of followers! I've ran into your blog before, and now I'll be following!
    Thanks
    Cami

    ReplyDelete