Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm on a Roll!



I made something again, that's two weeks in a row! This time I used a funky sheet I found at a thrift store in Houston. I thought these cats would make up into a funny and ironic toy for my hyper dog (see last post for a picture of Starbuck). I put a cat picture on each side of the toy, lined it with thick canvas for durability and stuff it with polyfil. Then I stitched it closed and top stitched the entire thing! Fast and CHEAP project! Don't those cats just look like the are daring you to play with them? I'm linking this up to Everything Etsy and any other linky party I can find today. Sew Proud of myself!

Happy Stitches,
Anna

I Made It Blog Party giveaways


Sumo Sweet Stuff

7 comments:

  1. As a kitty lover - hummm - I don't know about this - but as a puppy lover - they are so cute! Love the funky kitties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My dogs are always running around with toys! I love the cats on them! :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the "ribbon" rack. I love finding stuff like that, it's makes my day for sure!

    ~ Gabrielle & Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute! I hope I can learn to get crafty with a sewing machine one day. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a machine, but it sits in my closet b/c I'm completely intimidated by it. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Anna. I look forward to chatting with you in the blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are cute! so how does starbuck like them?? sorry i took so long to respond to your comment about the progress bars--life has been giving me lemons and responding to blog comments has fallen by the wayside. do send me your email address and I can definitely help you out. :)

    ReplyDelete