Friday, March 19, 2010

We have a Flickr Group!

This is going to be short and sweet. I've just started a new flickr group for anyone who wants to join us and show off the projects they've made with patterns or fabrics from our shop. OR if you didn't buy them from us but you have projects using patterns or fabrics that we sell, come show what you sewed in our group! I'm calling it the CGW Sew and Show group.

But I have a teensy little problem:
I REALLY want an uber cool badge to help promote our new group! You can put this cool badge on your blog and proudly tell the world that you're a member of the CGW Sew and Show group!

Can anyone out there help me out with creating a badge? If you would like to help out, I'd be willing work out some sort of swap, such as your design skills for hmm, maybe a yard of fabric or something. Please e-mail me if you think you could help. Thanks sew much!

Happy Stitches,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment