Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow Yippee!

Friday Follow

I'm really starting to look forward to Fridays now because of Friday follow! Here is some information about it from One 2 Try's blog:

Here's how You can join the celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the McLinking (on One 2 Try's page) Only need to add one blog to be see on all the blog hops.

--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots

--Follow as many blogs as you'd like

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

The Blog Hop is the same at each of the three host blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each blog. Follow a few or follow them all.

The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog lines on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

Phew, that's a lot of info! But you should certainly check out One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapades because they are the lovely ladies who host this fabulous event every week! I can't believe it, it is barely even 8:45 am Central time and they already have 391 links!! Wow, can't wait to add mine!

Happy Stitches and welcome new followers!

Anna

6 comments:

  1. Happy Follow Friday! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Coming by from Follow Friday. I'm now a follower and I wil come back & read often!

    Please check out my blog and
    http://www.frugalphilanthropist.blogspot.com
    Best,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I love the kid's faces in the picture! Have a PEAR-fect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello! Also, I appreciate the heads up about the site you recommended...I'm headed there now. Love your stuff...I'm a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I LOVE your fabric! If you are ever interested in doing a giveaway, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Stopping by from Fri Follow to say Hi!
    I am now following you!
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete