Friday, February 11, 2011

More Beautiful Bella Solids in Stock!

Due to the rising cost of cotton, Moda has had to raise their prices on their fabrics but they were nice enough to give retailers a heads up so I placed a nice size order for more Bella Solids! I put them on my shelf and they are just delicious!! I've been dreaming of some awesome things to do with them, and the newest issue of Fat Quarterly is just perfect because it's focus is SOLIDS! These are still affordable and the hand of the fabric is amazing. Thanks Moda for making such an amazing product. Here they are, all in a row on the shelf in the shop. Sooo yummy! I have 21 solids in stock now! It really brightens my day to be able to look over there and see that lovely rainbow.



The weather is beautiful here today, but COLD! What are your plans for the weekend? Anyone getting to do some sewing? I have a pillowcase class tomorrow and I have just had one more spot open up. If you're local to the San Antonio area and want to fall in love with your sewing machine again, give me a call or e-mail me to grab that last spot (it's being taught again on Feb 22).

Happy Stitches,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment