Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's Raining!

Rain rain, I hope you stay,
I really want to sew today.
If you stay I don't have to mow,
Rain, rain, please don't go!

How's that for a great poem!!!!

It's raining and grey and yucky outside, but that's fine with me! I'm going to play with several different sewing/quilt related things I've been brainstorming (haha, no pun intended) about all week while I was "stuck" at work! Lots of ideas rattling around up there! Anyone else doing some fun sewing today?

Happy Stitches,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday Sharefest!

    LOL I love this poem! The best thing about rain is being able to get all creative! Have a great sewing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to get some cutting done if nothign else, but we have visitors descending on this household. Although sun is better for sewing here (can shove the kids outside!)

    ReplyDelete