Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guest Post from Orabelle Baby

**Thanks to Shayne for Orabelle Baby for agreeing to provide a guest post while Regina and I are "away" at a Moda Retreat***

Greetings from Orabelle Baby! I am excited to be a guest on Crafty Girls Workshop blog, and to have the opportunity to introduce my shop and myself to you. My shop features handmade clothing for infants and toddlers. In addition to making clothing, I am a full-time momma to a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home with my children while at the same time help somewhat with the bills! I find passion in my work and my children bring me inspiration daily. I love it! I hope you have a minute to check out my site and my blog (which offers some great discounts and giveaways!)

Happy Spring!




Shayne

**Here are some pictures of Shayne's adorable creations!***

A perfect spring outfit for a little girl!




A fun outfit for a little traveler!
I'm Linking this up to Friday Follow, Follow Me Friday and New Friend Friday (see links in Sidebar)

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to wish you a happy Friday!

    Those little outfits just couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute clothes! Just stopping in to say Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete