Friday, April 16, 2010

Too Many Tops

I am SEW excited! I finished TWO quilt tops this morning, they really only needed borders but at least now they are DONE! Here they are:

Charming Love U Quilt with the new border!
I just LOVE the Love U Charm quilt! It's my own design, what do you think? It went together SO fast and we have ALL the supplies you need to make this cute top in our shop. If you are interested in a kit of these supplies, please e-mail me and let me know. I'm happy to put one together for you with instructions too! This one is going to be quilted up and listed in our Etsy shop, eventually.

Rocketship Quilt (from a kit I bought locally)

I am totally in love with this geeky sort of rocketship fabric. The cutest thing is the grey rectangle fabric has cute geek-y words all about science and space! Can you see that? I think it's adorable and educational at the same time! My hubby is a science teacher so if we ever had a baby boy I think this would be the perfect quilt for him. But for now, I'm going to quilt it up and list it in our Etsy shop for your baby boy!

I realized I'm really good at making tops, now I need to get better at quilting them!!

Of course, since today is Friday, I'm linking today's post to all the FUN Friday linky parties, including: Follow Me Friday, New Friend Friday, Friday Follow, Feature Yourself, and, Look at Me I'm So Crafty

Happy Stitches for the weekend!

Anna

7 comments:

  1. I just love your quilt tops....you do such good work...drop over and check out my blog sometime...I too, am working on a quilt...but I took the easy way out this time and am quilting a pattern that is pre-printed on the fabric....sometime you just have to make things easier for yourself...come visit me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you all from the Friday Follow! What a cute site, and I love looking at all the craftiness!
    www.christlikemommy.blogspot.com
    Come see me!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' that top quilt. I didnt used to like green at all in quilts but lately I'm seeing so many beautiful quilt ideas that use it I'm being persuaded around.

    The questions is ...do I need another UFO around here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rocket ship fabric is great! Love it! Hope you're doing well, Anna, and having a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful. I love them both! Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a rocketship/space alien quilt for my son too. (love yours btw). Check it out: http://fastdaze.blogspot.com/2010/05/finns-quilt-finished.html

    ReplyDelete